The instructions in this article can be used if you'd like to:
- Switch the device you use to play music
- Experience issues when trying to pair a device and need to generate a new pairing code
If you want to switch the way you play music, you can do so by changing the device you use. Since each location is connected to a dedicated device, you need to disconnect the current device before you can pair your location to another device. Simply follow the instructions below:
2. Click on "Locations" in the top menu, and then on the name of your location where you either want to use another device or generate a new pairing code.
3. Under "Zone settings", click on "Disconnect."
4. The device is now disconnected. Choose which device you plan on using in the future in the list by clicking on "Connect".
5. A pairing code will show on your screen. Enter the code in the "Player for Soundtrack Business" application.
6. Enjoy the music!