The instructions in this article can be used if you'd like to:
- Switch the device you use to play music
- Experience issues when trying to pair a device and need to generate a new pairing code
If you want to switch the way you play music, you can do so by changing the device you use. Since each location is connected to a dedicated device, you need to disconnect the current one before you can pair a different device. Simply follow these instructions:
2. Click on "Locations" in the top menu, and then on the name of your location where you either want to use another device or generate a new pairing code.
3. Under "Player", click "Unpair".
4. The device is now disconnected. Click on the device you plan on using in the future.
5. A pairing code will show on your screen. Enter the code in the "Player for Soundtrack Business" application.
6. Enjoy the music!