The instructions in this article can be useful if you'd like to:
- Switch the device you use to play music
- Experience issues when trying to pair a device and need to generate a new pairing code
If you want to switch the way you play music, you can do so by changing the device you use. Since each location is connected to a dedicated device, you need to disconnect the current one before you can pair a different device. Simply follow these instructions:
2. Click on "Locations" in the top menu, and then on the name of your location where you either want to use another device or generate a new pairing code. Note that if you only one location you will automatically be brought to the locations view.
3. Under "Player", click "Unpair" next to the device you are currently using.
4. The device is now disconnected. Click on the device you plan on using in the future.
5. A pairing code will show on your screen. Enter the code in the "Player for Soundtrack Business" application.
6. Enjoy the music!