Before you can start playing music, you need to connect your device to your location using a pairing code. This article covers how to pair your first player as well as pairing future players that you might want to add to your account later on.
How to pair your first player
1. To access a pairing code, you need to create a location on your account. Follow this getting started guide to add your first location. If you want to pair a device on a current account, please jump to the section called "Pairing all other locations" below.
2. Once you choose to activate your account and selected a device, a pairing code will show in your web browser.
3. Download the "Player for Soundtrack Business" application on your device.
4. Enter the pairing code in the application and click on "Connect player."
5. Your device is now connected which means you can start playing music.
Are you unable to pair your device? These steps will help you get that sorted right away.
How to pair future players
Follow these instructions if you have at least one active location that you play music from on your account and want to add a new one.
1. Log into business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password.
2. Click on "Locations" in the top menu. Choose to create a new one, or click on the name of a current one.
3. Under "Setup zone", click on "Connect" next to the device you want to use.
4. The pairing code will show up on the screen.
5. Download "Player for Soundtrack Business" on your device, and enter the pairing code.
6. Enjoy the music!
If you're not able to pair the device right away, you can click on "Cancel" in the top right corner. The pairing code will be saved under the zone information until you enter the pairing code in the application on the device you want to use.