Soundtrack Business lets you play music offline. The player downloads songs to your device when you're online to have music to play if you lose your internet connection. How long it takes for your device to download music depends on the number of songs, your dedicated bandwidth, and your internet speed.
There is no way to turn off or turn on offline mode. The offline mode will be activated as soon as you lose your internet connection. The only way to manually put the player in offline mode is to completely disconnect the player from WiFi or cellular network. Please note that:
- When your device goes offline, the music downloaded will be what's available to play.
- You won't be able to change the music when you're offline.
- You need to have storage on your device for the offline mode to work. We recommend having a minimum of 4GB of free space.
You can find out how much music we can download to your device by checking your storage settings.
- Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with your email address and password
- Click on "Locations" in the top menu
- Click on the location that you want to find this settings for
- Click on the "Settings" tab
You'll find the storage information under the device. In the example below, 1% of the available space has been used to cache music. This equals three hours of music. You can adjust how much space the app can cache to by clicking the small arrow next to where it says "8GB".