You can connect the device that you use to play music to your speakers through AirPlay, Bluetooth or line-input. If you use an Android device, you can cast music to your speakers via Google Home. Follow the instructions below to get started.
- Open your Bluetooth settings on the device you want to use to play music
- Connect to your speakers
- Open the Player for Soundtrack Business application
- Enjoy the music!
- Connect to the same WiFi network on your iOS device and the Apple TV that you want to AirPlay to.
- Open the Player for Soundtrack Business application.
- Swipe up the iOS menu from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on "AirPlay Mirroring" and pick the Apple TV from the list. If an AirPlay passcode appears on your TV screen, enter the passcode on your iOS device.
5. Music will now play through the Apple TV.
- Connect an audio cable in the device you're using to play music. Connect the other end of the cord in your speaker system.
Android and Google Home
1. Install the "Google Home" app from Google Play
2. Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as Google Home
3. Open the Google Home app
4. In the top left corner of the Home screen, tap "Menu" and then "Cast Screen/audio."
5. Click on the button where it says "Cast Screen/audio."
6. Select your Google Home.
7. Start playing music from the "Player for Soundtrack Business" app.
At this moment, we don't offer a specific app that you can use to play music in your Sonos system. You can, however, use Airplay 2 if your Sonos device supports it, read more about it here. If your Sonos device does not support AirPlay 2, you can connect your Soundtrack Business device through the line-input to your Sonos speakers using an audio cable. For information on connecting your device to your Sonos speaker, go here.