The Soundtrack Player is a streaming box that is fully dedicated to our service.
- Log in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com, go to your zone and click on "Hardware Device Soundtrack Player" and enter the device ID found on the bottom of the box.
- Connect the power cable. A light will show up on the front side of the box when it’s on. If your Soundtrack Player has a power button, then hold it for three seconds until you see the blue light turn on.
- Connect the ethernet cable to give the streaming box Internet access
- Connect the audio cable (a 3.5 mm, optical or HDMI) between the streaming box and your sound system
- Enjoy the music! Please note that it may take up to 15 minutes from when you've switched on the Soundtrack Player and connected the network cable until the music starts playing.
Using static IP
If you're using static IP, you need to configure the player with your IP information. Learn more here.
Check out this guide for fast and easy troubleshooting.