Once you've signed up for an account, you're ready to add some music. Soundtrack Business includes a huge music collection for businesses. You might know exactly what you're looking for, or you might be open to suggestions. Either way, this guide will explain what a ready-made soundtrack and playlist is, how they compliment each other and how you can find music that fits your business.
A soundtrack is a never-ending stream of music. The soundtracks come in a wide variety of styles and genres so that you can find the ones that suit your business.
- 25+ soundtracks in different styles, energy levels, and genres.
- Covers a full week of music.
- Continuously updated by our experts.
In theory, you can find one soundtrack that you like and stick to it since it's constantly updated with new music.
Our playlists complement our soundtracks and are perfect for one-off events or time-limited activities.
- +150 playlists in different styles, energy levels, and genres.
- Covers between 6-10 hours of music.
- Are not updated by our experts as often as soundtracks are.
Playlists are best used during a special occasion. If you play one playlist during a full day, you might hear songs repeating since a playlist doesn't cover as many songs as a soundtrack does.
Want to avoid playing music with sensitive lyrics? Learn how to enable our explicit filter – a feature that blocks all explicit songs from playing in all your locations.
Find music for your business
You can find our soundtracks and playlists under Discover Music in the top menu. If you’re not sure which soundtrack to start with, you can use the Music Finder to suggest a soundtrack based on your audience.
Soundtracks are displayed by name and genre. For each soundtrack, you can:
- Click on it's name to find a description.
- Click "Preview" to hear samples of included songs to get a better understanding of what the soundtrack sounds like.
- Add a soundtrack by clicking on the + symbol. This will enable the soundtrack on your account.
- You can also decide to start playing a soundtrack right away. Just click on the Play button and decide in which locations you'd like it to play.
You can browse the soundtracks by genre, or simply scroll down and click on the list button to see all soundtracks with energy level and explicit content.
Playlists are categorized by genre and style such as "Working out" or decade. Previewing a playlist will play about 30 seconds of the song and you can preview as many songs as you like. You can also click on the preview symbol next to a specific song that you would like to preview.
- Add a playlist to your account by clicking on the + Add symbol. This will enable the playlist on your account.
- You can also decide to start playing a playlist right away. Just click on the Play button and decide in which locations you'd like it to play.
All the soundtracks and playlists that you've added or played will be saved under "Your music" which you find in the top menu when logged in to your account. By adding music to your account, it's possible for you to play it and to include the soundtrack or playlist in a schedule.
Your music is also available in the Android and iOS app, and the remote app. Anyone with access to any of these applications (the device that you use to play or control the music in your location) can change music to any of the soundtracks and playlists found in Your Music.
Mix soundtracks and playlists
You can add as many soundtracks and playlists as you want. Either switch between them as your setting changes during the day, or schedule the soundtracks and playlists for the day and time when you want them to play. We recommend adding 1-2 soundtracks and a few playlists that you can play during special occasions.