Your subscription to Soundtrack Business includes a huge music collection curated by our music experts. You might know exactly what you're looking for, or you might be open to suggestions. Either way, this guide will explain what a ready-made soundtrack and playlist is, how they compliment each other and how you can find music that fits your business.
A soundtrack is a never-ending stream of music. Soundtracks come in a wide variety of styles and genres so that you can find the one that suits your business. This means you can pick a soundtrack and stick to it.
- 25+ soundtracks in different styles, energy levels, and genres
- Covers a full week of music
- Continuously updated by our experts
Playlists compliment our soundtracks and are perfect for one-off events or limited time activities.
- +150 playlists in different styles, energy levels, and genres
- Covers between 3-10 hours of music
- Updated on an as-needed basis
If you play one playlist during a full day, you might hear songs repeating since a playlist doesn't cover as many songs as a soundtrack does.
Want to avoid playing music with sensitive lyrics? Learn how to enable our explicit filter – a feature that blocks all explicit songs from playing in all your locations.
Find music for your business
You can find our soundtracks and playlists under Discover Music in the top menu. If you’re not sure which soundtrack to start with, you can use the Music Finder to suggest a soundtrack based on your audience.
Soundtracks are displayed by name and genre. For each soundtrack, you can:
- Click on it's name to find a description and influential artists.
- Click "Preview" to hear samples of included songs
- Add a soundtrack by clicking on the + symbol. This will add the soundtrack on your account.
- Click on the "Play" button to assign the music to your locations
You can browse the soundtracks by genre, or simply scroll down and click on the list button to see all soundtracks with energy level and explicit content.
Playlists are categorized by genre and style such as "Working out" or decade. When you preview a playlist, you'll hear about 30 seconds of a song. You can also click on the preview symbol next to a specific song you would like to hear. You can preview as many songs as you like.
Previewing a playlist will play about 30 seconds of the song and you can preview as many songs as you like. You can also click on the preview symbol next to a specific song that you would like to preview.
- Add a playlist to your account by clicking on the "+ Add" button. This will enable the playlist on your account.
- You can also decide to start playing a playlist right away. Just click on the "Play" button and decide in which locations you'd like to play it in.
All the soundtracks and playlists that you've added or played will be saved under "Your Music" in the top menu when logged in to your account. By adding music to your account, it's possible for you to include the soundtrack or playlist in a schedule.
Your music will also available in the Android and iOS player app, and the iOS remote app. Anyone with access to these applications (the device that you use to play or control the music in your location) can change music to any of the soundtracks/playlists saved in "Your Music".
Mix soundtracks and playlists
You can add as many soundtracks and playlists to your account as you want. Either switch between them as your setting changes throughout the day, or schedule the soundtracks and playlists to change ahead of time. We recommend adding 1-2 soundtracks and a few playlists that you can play during special occasions.