Our Soundtrack Business player for Windows is available for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
You need to have an account before you get access to the application. Sign up here if you haven't already.
- Download the Windows player from this page.
- Install the program on your computer. Soundtrack Business should start once installed, if not, start the program manually by double-clicking on the icon on your desktop.
- Connect the audio cable between the computer and your speakers, and make sure you have internet access.
- Enter the pairing code. Find out where you find the pairing code.
- Enjoy the music!
Installing as admin
Soundtrack Business should be installed with user credentials and not logged in as an administrator. If you see a message that states "Installing this package as admin is not permitted", you need to follow these instructions to proceed with the installation.
Learn your way around the app
The Windows application runs as a program in the background. Start the music by double-clicking the Soundtrack Business icon on your desktop. In the tray on the bottom right, you can right-click the player icon to:
- See what song is currently playing
- Start or pause the music
- Skip to the next song
- Open the display mode (this will open your browser and let you show what music is currently playing)
- Open our help pages
- Quit the player