There might be times when you need to update the credit card on file. This article covers how to update your current credit card as well as how to resume your subscription if it was canceled before you got the chance to update your card details.
Update your credit card
- Sign in to business.soundtrackyourbrand.com with the email address and password. If you can't remember your password, you can choose a new one by entering your email address here.
- Click on "Settings" in the top menu.
- Go to the "Payment" tab.
- Click on "Update payment" and enter your new credit card information.
Are you experiencing issues when trying to update your credit card? This article will help you solve that.
If we've tried to renew your subscription but didn't succeed in doing so before the renewal date passed, you also need to resume the subscription before you can continue playing music in your location. Follow these steps:
- Click on "Locations" in the top menu.
- Go to the location that we failed to renew, and click on "Zone settings." If you have one location, click on "Zone settings" right away.
- Click on "Activate subscription" to renew your subscription for a new month. We'll withdraw the subscription fee from the new credit card you just entered.