You will receive a notification when trying to activate your account if we have not been able to withdraw money from the payment card you provided. Each bank uses different error messages to describe the reason why the purchase failed, so we can not always see exactly what went wrong. The most common reasons are usually:
- The card is not American Express, MasterCard or Visa.
- The card requires SecureCode.
- The card does not allow for online purchases in Scandinavia.
- The card is not accepted for online purchases.
- The card is blocked by the bank.
- There is not enough money on the card.
- Billing address entered is incorrect.
If you want more detailed information about why you cannot use your payment card, we recommend contacting your bank to see if they are blocking the charge. You can also try to enter another credit card to see if it works better.
If your bank confirms that the conditions stated above is met, contact us.